Submit Your Article
The India IT Forum seeks to become an exhaustive source of useful and interesting information on a wide array of subjects related to the information technology industry. Along with the content created and published by India IT Forum, we are also inviting all of you to contribute to the India IT Forum website by submitting your own blog posts and articles.
To give you some idea about what kind of articles we are looking for, here are a few sample topics:
- Technology related topics
- Indian IT industry
- Japanese IT industry
- India - Japan IT business
- Global project management
- Global IT trends and issues
- IT event (seminars, meetings, presentations, exhibitions, expos, etc.) reports or reviews
- India - Japan success stories
- Business customs, etiquette
- Articles could be in English or Japanese.
- Submit ORIGINAL content only, that is, content that has either been created by you or your organization (if the content has been created by your organization, please make sure that you have been authorised to publish it). Articles that include content copied from articles on other sites or published by other authors shall be rejected.
- There is no specific limit on the length of your article. You may use as many words as you wish to convey your message.
- Only those articles that are deemed to be of a certain quality, relevance and usefulness to our members and readers shall be published on the India IT Forum website.
- Posts should be personalized and highlight your point of view.
- The article must have a suitable Title.
- As far as possible, please try and provide a relevant image that can be used with your article.
- Do not submit promotional material for your company or your services. Submitted content must generally be of use and add value to the India IT Forum, its members and readers. Any content that falls into the category of marketing and publicity (advertising) is likely to be rejected.
Please note that...
- The India IT Forum retains final editorial rights on the submitted content.
- Depending on the content, we may choose to omit certain portions.
- Submission does not guarantee that your post will be featured on the India IT Forum website.
- The India IT Forum shall not be in a position to respond to queries related to why certain submitted articles are not published on the website.
- Content format:
- Word document (.doc or .docx)
- Essential information to be included with the submitted content:
- Full name of the author
- Name of the organization or company the author belongs to
- Email address of the author
- Contact phone number of the author
- A photograph of the author (in .png or .jpg format)
We look forward to your contributions.